The project ¨Cross-border promotion of new technologies in education¨ – EduTech, is financed through Hungary-Croatia IPA Cross-border Co-operation Programme
- to improve the quality of education in cross-border area
- to improve the quality of learning in the regular educational system through increasing the availability and level of use of modern educational technologies
- to raise the level of knowledge about renewable energy and environmental protection in primary schools by applying modern educational technologies.
Benefits of the project:
- Research on use of modern educational technologies in the primary schools
- Educating teachers of primary schools to independently use e-learning content and afterwards implement it in the teaching process.
- creation of e-learning content on the theme of renewable energy and environmental protection
- educating students of primary schools about renewable energy and the environment using modern educational technology
- cross-border competition between students of primary schools in online educational quiz on the theme of renewable energy / environmental protection
- equipping primary schools with interactive whiteboards and laptops, and also with bins for waste separation
- installing educational solar systems in primary schools.
Lead Beneficiary: City of Koprivnica
Project partners: Energy agency, Zalaegerszeg, Regional Energy Agency North, Koprivnica
Area of project implementation:
- Cities: Koprivnica, Zalaegerszeg
- Counties: Koprivničko – Križevačka, Zala
The total project budget is 154.478,00 EUR out of which 85% is co-financed by the EU.
Period of project implementation: 01 March 2013 – 28 February 2014