The project ¨ European Roma integration good practice exchange and policy Network¨ – ERNE, is financed through EACEA
The main an overarching aim of the project is the establishment a network of partner organization who are aiming at the realization of the following objectives in accordance with the programme priorities of the action:
- Identification of good practices:
- Exchange and transfer of good practices:
- Development of policy recommendations: For all 4 education levels analysed (preschool level, school level, higher education level and vocational training level) and in front of the 3 crucial issues identified as challenges for all levels (access, staying in the system and transfer between levels) concrete recommendations for policy makers will be elaborated to sustainably influence the policy making and decision making level in the partner countries as well as on European level. The policy recommendations will also be undergoing a public online consultation process to realise high target group and system relevance.
- Awareness raising and dissemination: a number of public conferences will be implemented (one per education system level analyzed, altogether 4 public conferences).
Benefits of the project:
- policy recommendations papers on national/regional and/or local education policy level in EU for integration of Roma children and Roma in general.
- transfers of good practice examples identified and provided by the network project will be realized to new countries and/or system within the first three years after the project funding period has ended
Project coordinator: City of Koprivnica
- Zukunftsbau Berlin
- Confederation of Family Organisations in the European Union
- European Neighbours, Austria
- Kulturverein österreichischer Roma, Austria
- European Roma Information Office, Belgium
- Sukromne gymnazium Kremnica, Slovakia
- Formazione Co&So Network, Florence, Italy
- Universitatea „Ştefan cel Mare” din Suceava Facultatea de Stiinte Economice si Administratie Publica, Romania
The total project budget is 399.052 € EUR out of which 75% is co-financed by the EU.
Period of project implementation: 01 December 2012 – 31 November 2014